Are you looking for work experience, employment or education, and could you use some help? Unsure about what you can do with your expertise and skills? Or are you simply interested in new opportunities? Do you want to gain work experience beside your language lessons?
StudentJobcoach is a project performed by our partner Academie van de Stad and offers coaching and support towards trial placements (work experience), employment and/or education for refugees with a residence permit, between 18 and 28 years old and living in Amsterdam.
– Looking for work experience, employment or education;
– Interested in a (peer)coach who can support you with this;
– Status holder, living in Amsterdam;
– Between 18 and 28 years old;
– You speak English or Dutch.
– A motivated student who becomes your coach and helps you in your search for work or education;
– Connections and a network of employers with vacancies;
– Coaching and support before and during a trial placement (work experience), internship, employment or education;
– Support and coaching of employers, before and during a trial placement (work experience), internship, employment.
Want to know more or want to apply?
You can apply for an admission interview by sending an email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org