VACANCY for a permit holder (statushouder) : Chef at Oma’s Soep
Oma’s Soep (Granny’s Soup) is a fast-growing social enterprise, where soup is daily prepared together with elderly people. Currently, we are active in all parts of Amsterdam, with the main purpose: to prevent loneliness amongst elderly. Oma’s Soep has just started in Groningen as well.
In addition: our soups are partly made from the remaining vegetables from all Marqt locations (local supermarket in Amsterdam). This makes it that Oma’s Soup also contributes a little to food waste.
Oma’s Soup supplies its soups to companies, restaurants, supermarkets and caterers.
What you are going to do?
As a chef at Oma’s Soup, you will get the responsibility for our production kitchen. You are responsible for the quality and taste of all our soups and help to co-manage the daily production and logistics of Oma’s Soup. You will work closely with the business manager.
• You will be in charge of the operational part in the production kitchen and will be guided by the business manager every day, with the aim of being given full responsibility for the production kitchen.
• We will learn you to master the Dutch language.
• You will get the opportunity to expand responsibility for production and possibly also within Oma’s Soep. Think about contact with our daily suppliers, days of cooking together with elderly, distribution and logistics.
• You will carry out the social and sustainable story of Oma’s Soep.
What we are looking for in our chef?
Oma’s Soep is a small, new and fast-growing social enterprise with enormous potential.
• A permit holder/statushouder
• Speak and read Dutch or English fluently
What can you expect from us?
A challenging and unique experience in which you will develop both professionally and personally. Furthermore, you can expect from us:
• Two times a week run the production in our production kitchen. With the possibility to extend to 3 days a week.
• Starters tariff that grows with the years.
• The freedom to improve the current production processes.
• Improve the Dutch language.
Are you interested? Please contact Fleur Otten and send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to email@example.com