Advance Consulting is looking for a permit holder (statushouder) as Operations Manager (24-32 hours)
You are the spider-in-the-web of our internal operations and communication, who will make sure our secretariat and back-office processes run smoothly. You also make sure that our mission is professionally communicated to the outside world. Your responsibilities will include:
* Oversee our internal administrative and operational processes
* Manage the financial administration of our company and the projects under our management (back-stopped by an external accountant)
* Co-develop and implement effective communication strategy
* Provide HR management support
* Ensure smooth facility management
* Supervise the part-time Assistant Office Manager (0.5 fte).
You are a hard worker and flexible problem solver with a keen eye for detail. You easily build positive and productive working relations with colleagues, clients and suppliers. You are proactive and always maintain a good oversight of what needs to be done. You carry out your work with the highest level of integrity. With your great organizational skills, self-motivation and persistence you get things done.
* Have a degree in a relevant discipline (HBO level or equivalent) and/or significant relevant work experience in a similar position;
* Have excellent proficiency in Word and Excel
* Have experience with accounting and ERP and/or CRM software systems
* Have strong communication skills (spoken and written) in Dutch and English
* Are a people-person with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humour.
At Advance Consulting you get the chance to work in a dynamic and unique international work environment as part of a team of 15 highly motivated colleagues. We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package with a gross salary range between €2,800 and €3,500 on the basis of 40 hours/week, depending on your experience. Status holders who match the profile and speak Dutch at level B2 (or who are planning to achieve B2-level on short term) are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their application letter with curriculum vitae in Dutch, at the latest by 15 June 2019 to Refugee Start Force/Joost van der Hel, email@example.com
Advance Consulting is an international business consulting firm with a focus on private sector development of the agrifoods, renewable energy and circular economy sectors in emerging economies. We help companies with the preparation of business plans, feasibility assessments and finance acquisition (grants, loans and equity finance). More info on www.advanceconsulting.nl