- Den Haag
As a Junior Restaurant Crew member at BurgerBar, you will be responsible to fulfil our commitment to provide Quality. Service. Choice to our customer and by living our Company Values as Flexible, Positive, Passionate, Team Player, Clean & Professional
You are expected to operate in several stations in the restaurant such as cash registers, bun making, grilling burgers, preparing fries & side dishes as well as cleaning tables, terraces, toilets, etc.… according to the daily opening, closing as per protocol and cleaning schedule.
LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic understand of English enough for communication with colleague and customers.
- experience is nice but not necessary. It is all around so a flexible person is required. We provide all the training.
- € 11.50 + 8% Holiday Allowance + Tips + Paid overtime
- 50% extra per hour for the shift from 01.00 – 04.00
- Various Bonus schemes/programs offered
- Working uniforms provided
- Free meals on working days and Paid break time to enjoy your duty meal
- 25 paid vacation days based on a 38-hour schedule
- 30% employee discount to dine-in in our or Partnered Restaurants
- Opportunity to apply for a flexible talent pool to do extra hours in Partnered Restaurants
- 30 Euro Monthly discount toward the Fitness Center of your choice
- Staff Parties and Christmas Package provided
Opportunities to attend Various training programs (Internal & External)
- Opportunities for a Career progression in a growing organization
- Additional Pension scheme to the Governmental Pension scheme (by HORECA Labor law)
Please send us a short motivation email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
- Short motivation
- where you live
- do you have BSN amd bank account?
- level of English
- relevant experience