Amsterdam / 12-20 hours per week
Very basic English and/or Dutch is ok, Ukrainians already work here.
Are you looking for pleasure in your work? And do you think flexibility is important? Then you have found it in this side job as a filling team employee! We are looking for someone like you who wants to earn extra at our GAMMA in Amsterdam South-East for a maximum of 12 hours a week, as part of a pleasant team of colleagues.
As a handy filling team employee, you gain work experience in this side job and you have money left over to do fun things! Technical knowledge is not necessary, we will teach you that!
As a filling crew employee you do the following:
- Shelf maintenance: filling and mirroring the presentations.
- Greet customers and indicate location where desired assortment group is located; If you have any questions, refer to a shop floor employee or sales specialist.
- Sweep, clean, use cleaning machine if authorized.
Operation of the sawmill if authorized.
We give you the training to do everything in this side job safely and customer-oriented.
Your development is important to us, even if it is a side job for you.
As a filling crew employee you will need the following:
- Enthusiasm for a side job at the paint specialist and market leader in building materials in the Netherlands!
- Service-oriented attitude with a motivated work attitude.
- You are proactive in helping customers.
- Open to assist your colleagues behind the cash register, service desk or in sales if necessary.
- Flexible availability, can be used in the evenings and weekends.
In this part-time job as a filling team employee you will receive:
- Flexible working for 3-12 hours a week (in consultation with the hardware store manager when scheduling).
- Gross all-in hourly wage € 12.69 (incl. holiday allowance), if you are 21+
- Allowances, overtime and a hot meal in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for the DIY sector.
- Travel allowance and 20% staff discount on purchases in the GAMMA.
- Training through our GAMMA Academy, to increase your product knowledge and skills.
- Opportunity to show what you are capable of and career opportunities in our training program.
- Pleasant working atmosphere known as ‘no nonsense with a heart’, with helpful colleagues.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and short motivation.