For Beiersdorf, the no.1 skin care company, we are looking for a Consumer & Shopper Marketing intern to join the NL team for the brands NIVEA and Labello.
During this internship you will learn everything about the facets of consumer & shopper marketing within an international FMCG environment. As our intern you will have the opportunity to apply and increase your passion and knowledge about marketing at Beiersdorf. With your work you make our consumers and shoppers feel comfortable in their own skin, every day.
As a Consumer & Shopper Marketing intern you will work closely with the Consumer & Shopper Marketing team of NIVEA and Labello, but also with all other departments such as Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain. Your responsibilities support the implementation of our brand strategy within the Dutch market. You should think of:
- Give input and co-create a shopper marketing plan for new products;
- Managing design agencies;
- You participate during the launch of new products;
- You will get your own projects in which your analytical and strategic skills are claimed;
- Through analyses you develop the right shopper marketing strategy and you are responsible for the creation of display, advertisements and other materials that you find on the shop floor;
- You will learn how to convert brand values into a promotional activation at retailers.
- You have a professional background in marketing or you are currently doing an HBO or WO study in a relevant field of study and want to gain practical experience in a real working environment within a driven shopper marketing team
- You are available to work 5 days a week +/- 6 months
- You speak and write fluently English and want to work on your Dutch skills
- You are analytically strong and a team player
- You are pro-active and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office is an advantage.
A financial internship compensation is available!
Interested? Please send me a personal message for questions. If you want to apply, please send us a short motivation email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org