Our mission & objectives
‘Refugee Start Force equips refugees with the contacts and knowledge needed to realize their professional ambitions’
Refugee Start Force guiding objective is empowering refugees to participate more quickly into the Dutch society and labor market and build a successful life in The Netherlands.
We equip refugees with the knowledge, contacts and opportunities needed to realize their ambitions.
It’s our mission to make social impact, rather than making financial profits. We are fully independent and do not receive any subsidies. We finance our activities via partnerships and professional activities.
Our social enterprise consists of the Refugee Start Force Foundation and RSF Recruitment BV.
- Enable refugees to integrate more quickly into the Dutch society and labour market.
- Gain insight into qualifications and talents of refugees at an early stage.
- Create relevant professional networks between Dutch citizens and refugees at an early stage
- Gain insight into possibilities for volunteering, internships and other development opportunities
- Stimulate entrepreneurship.
- Examine possibilities for more ‘experimental space’ within the current legislation.