Our Partnership Program
We invite you to become a partner of the Refugee Start Force. Our partners benefit directly from the widespread knowledge within our community. But our partners benefit in many more ways. The RSF Foundation is a proven projectconsultant and marketingpartner for your company projects. Therefore, we can help you with all your marketing- and promotional activities.
Also, as a partner you will have a variety of privileges at your disposal:
- Inclusion of your organization or company name, -logo and -website on our Facebook page, Facebook groups, LinkedIn and on our website. Reach: > 40.000 RSF-members.
- Right to call yourself ‘partner of Refugee Start Force’ in all marketing expressions and communication.
- Placement of an article about your expertise in our networkgroups and on the website.
- Participation in events, alongside other relevant partners from your field of expertise.
- Opportunity to get in contact with other partners contributing to our mission.
For more information about the posibilities and applicable fees, please send an email to email@example.com
The Refugee Start Force Foundation is responsible for the daily management and maintenance of both the Community and the platform. In addition, the Foundation initiates projects and events and closes partnerships with other relevant market parties.
The Foundation runs entirely on volunteers and unpaid board members. It is a deliberate choice to work without funds and subsidies in order to remain completely independent. The funds that are needed for the work of the foundation are obtained by donations on the one hand and by partner contributions on the other.
The policy of the foundation is determined by the refugees themselves. All activities are based on and emerge from the immediate needs of this group.
Goals of the Foundation
- Enable refugees to integrate more quickly into the Dutch society and labour market
- Gain insight into qualifications and talents of refugees at an early stage
- Create relevant professional networks between Dutch citizens and refugees
- Trace opportunities for volunteering, internships and jobs
- Stimulate entrepreneurship
- Examine possibilities for more ‘experimental space’ within the current legislation
Activities of the Foundation
- Daily management of our online community
- Connecting refugees to social and professional networks
- Making useful information accessible with regard to labor market integration in every aspect (writing a currriculum vitae, how to prepare for a job interview et cetera.)
- Promotion, initiation and conclusion of partnerships for network meetings, workshops, training courses and other relevant meetings and events