A unique recruitment platform
With over 40.000 members, Refugee Start Force is the biggest network community for newcomers, locals, companies and organizations in the Netherlands.
Our platform and database that enables us to match the skills and ambitions of our members to specific vacancies. This way we are able to deliver greater quality and sustainable work relations.
Due to our experience and our way of working, we have already placed over 200 newcomers as volunteers, interns and as paid employees.
On appointment only:
1016 ED Amsterdam
RSF Recruitment is an experienced partner for your company or organization. We can help you with marketing- and promotional activities on the one hand and recruit the most suitable newcomers for your company on the other. Amongst others, our services include:
- Project advice and -support;
- Marketing and promotional activities for your project, workshop or event;
- Recruitment activities for both internships and voluntary work as well as for paid positions;
- Advice regarding the legal labor aspects and the necessary contracts.
- A professional payroll service.
We recognize the huge potential that newcomers bring along with them. RSF Recruitment turns this potential to the advantage of both the newcomer as well as your business.
We understand that flexibility is essential. Therefore, we offer a professional payroll service which, for us, means that we:
- Carry all employer obligations and risks;
- Carry all sickness and idle risks;
- Organize the holidays payment and holiday allowance
Our services are performed on either a pre-agreed fee or on a no-cure-no-pay basis. In case your project is financed with subsidies or funds, inform us in advance so this information will be identified in your budget and grant application.
To enable the best possible match, we strive to operate 100% independent. As a social enterprise we strive to realize our objectives without any subsidies or funds. Donations as well as providing professional services to third parties are the basis of our financial backbone. We work on a budget-neutral basis; any profits made are re-invested in projects to further help newcomers.