Refugee Start Force maintains the first and biggest networking community for newcomers, locals, companies and organisations worldwide (35.000 members). We developed a database which enables us to identify the needs, skills and ambitions of our members. This enables to match our members effectively to opportunities and needs from the market. Already 200 newcomers were matched to volunteer activities, internships and/or paid jobs.
We are a social enterprise and we strive to maintain our community and perform our activities without subsidies or funds. The financials needed for our work are received through donations and via the performance of professional services to third parties. We work on a ‘budget-neutral basis’ and any profit will be re-invested in our projects with the aim to further help newcomers.
Our services are performed on a pre-agreed fee or at a ‘no cure, no pay basis’. Are you financing your project with subsidies or funds? Please contact us in advance so we can be identified in your budget and grant application.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the possibilities and our fees.
Do you like to participate in our community? Welcome, it’s 100% free!
- Register as a member so we can contact you when we scout interesting opportunities for you. Registration is free and we don’t share your details with third parties without your permission! Please register via this form.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Join our groups on Facebook (for all links, see our community’ in the top menu).
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
Organisations and companies
Refugee Start Force is an experienced partner for your project, organisation or company. We can help you with marketing and promotion activities and recruit newcomers for your organisation or company.
Our services include:
- project advice and support;
- marketing and promotional activities for your project, workshop or event
- recruitment activities for internships, volunteer work and paid jobs.
- legal advice regarding the legal labor aspects and contracts needed.