“We do not talk about refugees but we talk with refugees”
Partnerships and projects
Besides initiating and organizing projects and events, the Refugee Start Force Foundation also works closely together with other parties. Through its experience, the Foundation has grown into a full-fledged projectconsultant and marketingpartner your project and/or company. We can help you with all your marketing- and promotional activities.
Furthermore, the Foundation can be included as a co-applicant in subsidy applications for the projects of our partners.
Goals of the Foundation
- Enable refugees to integrate more quickly into the Dutch society and labour market
- Gain insight into qualifications and talents of refugees at an early stage
- Create relevant professional networks between Dutch citizens and refugees
- Trace opportunities for volunteering, internships and jobs
- Stimulate entrepreneurship
- Examine possibilities for more ‘experimental space’ within the current legislation
Activities of the Foundation
- Daily management of our online community
- Connecting refugees to social and professional networks
- Making useful information accessible with regard to labor market integration in every aspect (writing a currriculum vitae, how to prepare for a job interview et cetera.)
- Promotion, initiation and conclusion of partnerships for network meetings, workshops, training courses and other relevant meetings and events
We invite you to become a partner of the Refugee Start Force. Our partners benefit directly from the widespread knowledge within our community. But our partners benefit in many more ways. The RSF Foundation is a proven projectconsultant and marketingpartner for your company projects. Therefore, we can help you with all your marketing- and promotional activities.
Also, as a partner you will have a variety of privileges at your disposal:
- Inclusion of your company name, -logo and -website on our Facebook pages, on LinkedIn and on our website. Reach: > 20.000 RSF-members.
- Right to call yourself ‘partner of Refugee Start Force’ in all marketing expressions and communication.
- Display of marketing exposure on our pages on Facebook, LinkedIn and website.
- Placement of an article about your expertise in our networkgroups and on the website.
- Participation in events, alongside other relevant partners from your field of expertise.
- Opportunity to get in contact with other partners contributing to our mission.
The Refugee Start Force is a non-profit initiative. We depend on donations that are used for platform improvement and for organising events and projects.
If you wish to contribute, please send your donation to account number: NL24 INGB 0008 1010 28 in the name of Stichting Refugee Start Force.
- Refugees and locals who want to contact each other and/or to invite each other for meetings or social events can place their request directly in our Facebook groups.
- Organizations and companies that wish to partner with us in whichever way are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employers who create an internship or paid job for a permit holder are requested to contact RSF